There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
Lois has know Kent for a while and has been a good friend.
Always there to help. Louis has a lot of confidence in him.
Kent believes being a good neighbor is just the right thing to do and he'll be a good neighbor for you too.
Proudly supporting Kent Griffy for District 75 State Representative
Already an elected official who does what elected officials are supposed to do which is represent the voice of the people.
When Callie was hitting dead ends with the school board and the school district. Kent helped with a plan of action.
Also had parents added to school board agenda so parents had a voice.
Kent sees it as his responsibility to make sure every one is heard.
He will always be your voice.
Why Scott supports Kent
Nothing but integrity
Unique ability to see issues that will arise form decisions that you make that normally you wouldn't think about.
He is looking out for the whole community not just the folks he grew up with.
He will make the hard decision and the right decision.
Face the problem head on .
Kent has the courage to stand his ground.
Lift the community
Kent process that skill set to lift the entire community up as one.
Commitment to the vision.
#1 District 75 is my stomping grounds
• I was born here
• Raised here
• Raised my family here
• And have always lived in District 75
#2 I’m a people person
• I’m approachable
• I’m accessible
• And I want to hear from you. I want to hear your concerns and I want to hear about you.
#3 I’m know for my common sense, decision making, and leadership.
• I use it on the school board is District 4 representing my constituents.
• I use it on Woodlawn Utility District representing the customers.
• And I’ll use it for you at the Capital.
I am asking for your support and your vote to allow me to represent you in District 75 at the State Capital.
Big business has their representatives, small business deserves theirs too.
As a previous small business owner in Montgomery County, district 75, for 18 years
I understand not feeling represented and not having the time to seek out help.
I’ll be your voice I am asking for your support for State Representative in District 75.
Meeting with Lisa at Little Piping and Mechanical next to Woodlawn School. Checking in to see how business is and what concerns you may have.
• Developments in our area: Along Hwy 79, Liberty Church Road, and more. • Utilities: CEMC coming into rural areas with internet is that sate funded? Will that continue into our community.
• Safety: Hwy 79 several wrecks, deaths
• Schools: What can we do at state level to support school system and ensure we are educating children of this community?
That why I like to be in my community and active in community. I get firsthand information from my constituents and their concerns
I am concerned for those who no longer have a voice in government.
• Lived, worked, worshiped in District 75 all my life.
• 4 generations in District 75
• Aware of tremendous growth and growing pains
• Need growth for prosperity, We need to plan, manage, and appropriate infrastructure
• Keep Montgomery County that place everyone wants to live.
Whether I am on the farm or at the capital I'll apply common sense and conservative values for you. My name is Kent Griffy and if you want a practical approach to government, I would really appreciate your vote.
Cherry farms in Woodlawn TN, Jerry Ross
• Effects of big growth concerns
• Protecting property
• Growth with responsible planning and proper infrastructure is a good thing.
Vote for Kent Griffy for state rep so I can be the voice for all the people.